Kraftwerk announce new coloured vinyl reissues
Parlophone Records are reissuing Kraftwerk’s 12345678 remasters catalogue on coloured vinyl
Kraftwerk fans rejoice, as Parlophone Records have announced that the band’s 2009-released 12345678 remasters catalogue are being reissued on coloured vinyl for the first time. Jubeln!
There are the eight UK LPs – Autobahn, Radio-Activity, Trans Europe Express, The Man-Machine, Computer World, Techno Pop, The Mix and Tour De France – and six German LPs in total. The German albums are the five German-language versions with the addition of Radio-Activät.
The new reissues are pressed on 180g heavyweight vinyl, and look pretty nifty, from the translucent neon yellow of Computer World to the translucent blue of Autobahn. Parlophone say that the sleeves are pressed to the highest production standards, “bringing new vibrancy to the stunning cover artworks and visuals conceptualised, created and produced over five decades by Ralf Hütter.”
Here’s a full list of what fans can expect from the reissues, which are set for release on 9 October. Ausgezeichnet!
- Autobahn – Translucent blue vinyl, 12-page booklet
- Radio-Activity – Translucent yellow vinyl, 16-page booklet
- Trans Europe Express – Clear vinyl, 16-page booklet
- The Man-Machine – Translucent red vinyl, 16-page booklet
- Computer World – Translucent neon yellow vinyl, 16-page booklet
- Techno Pop – Clear vinyl, 16-page booklet
- The Mix – White vinyl, 20-page booklet
- Tour De France – Disc 1: Translucent blue vinyl; Disc 2: Translucent red vinyl, 20-page booklet
- Radio-Activität (same audio as UK release, but some titles are in German on artwork) – Translucent yellow vinyl, 16-page booklet
- Trans Europa Express (German Version) – Clear vinyl, 16-page booklet
- Die Mensch-Maschine (German Version) – Translucent red vinyl, 16-page booklet
- Computerwelt (German Version) – Translucent neon yellow vinyl, 16-page booklet
- Techno Pop (German Version) – Clear vinyl, 16-page booklet
- The Mix (German Version) – White vinyl, 20-page booklet