Classic Pop Issue 12 Out Now!
By admin | July 18, 2014
Issue 12 of Classic Pop is out now!
Classic Pop 12 tracks back to the moment on-stage at the MTV Awards that Madonna staked her claim to superstardom and celebrates 30 years since the global hit album that followed.
Other highlights include:
• EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS with Midge Ure, Glenn Gregory, Clare Grogan, Imagination, Wally Badarou, Blow Monkeys, Five Star, Naughty Boy and Nick Heyward.
• The Lowdown on… Adam & The Ants
• Midge Ure and Glenn Greory are… International Blue
• Classic Album… Janet Jackson – Rhythm Nation 1814
• The Clubs That Shaped The Eighties
• The Story of the Soho scene
• Pop Art – Haircut One Hundred
New releases and gigs reviewed from Lana Del Rey, Morrissey, Midge Ure, Andy Bell, Michael Jackson, Sinead O’Connor, Marc Almond, Paul Weller, Brian Eno and Karl Hyde, La Roux and many, many more!
PLUS Paul Heaton reviews the singles!!